Friday, October 28, 2011

Blog and run for Eye Candy Friday...

...I can't believe how fast that day went!

It's all about purple for the eye candy...an agapantus flower:

Agapanthus

A passiflora (passion flower):

Passiflora

and another view:

Passiflora, another view

And (finally) a picture of the Phat Fiber box contents:

October 2011 Phat Fiber Fluff Box

Don't ask me what the individual fibers are right now...I barely got the collage made, much less identified each of the fibers!

Up this weekend: I'm helping the Daughter with some furniture deliveries tomorrow. She's at a conference and can't be there herself. Since we figure it would be nice if she had a bed to sleep on, I'll be babysitting the process. She has no Internet at her place yet (gasp!) so I'm taking my knitting and my iPad so I can read. That will take up most of Saturday, which means I'll have to cram errands and chores into Sunday.

That's it...time to go home and have a glass of wine. It's been a long week!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...