Friday, October 07, 2011

Eye Candy/Finished Object Friday...

...I have the preliminary picture of the Tealing Groovy quilt. I really need to find a good place to take quilt pictures. This is in my office and the lighting is not good:

Tealing Groovy, preliminary shot

I mentioned earlier in the week that I had taken a walk around my neighborhood and took several pictures. Sit back...relax...there are a few of them!

A purple daisy:

Purple Daisy

Dewdrops in a rose:

Dewdrops in roses

A chrysanthemum:

Chrysanthemum

A collerette dahlia:

Collerette Dahlia

Some [insert name here] white flowers
Unknown white flower

Morning glories climbing a light pole:

Morning Glories on a light pole

And a close up of a morning glory:

Morning glory, close up

This week I received the September installment of the Rockin' Sock Club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts.

BMFA: We Will SOCK You

I love the yarn color, but I'm kind of "meh" about the patterns. They are both toe-up and we all know how much I dislike knitting toe up socks! (And let's not forget that I have a major FAIL every time I try to knit a pair.) Anyway, I'll finish the Pomatomus socks first and then see what I want to do with this yarn.

Up this weekend:I have Spin In tomorrow, which means I need to decide what to take. I may just make some brownies to keep it simple. But peanut butter cookies sound appealing, too...

Honestly, that's all I have planned at the moment. This week has been filled with so much HR work that I can't think straight. Maybe I'll just snuggle under the electric blanket with the cats and read!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...