Wednesday, October 05, 2011

WIP-it Wednesday...

...I finally took some pictures!

Here is the current state of Turquoise Trail:

Turquoise Trail, as of 10/5

The lower-right quadrant is done (yay!) and the upper-right quadrant is almost done.  I made good progreass over the weekend and I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

The Peacock Pomatomus socks are starting to look more interesting:

Peacock Pomatomus socks, as of 10/5

I like the scalloped look that is developing.

At the last two Spin-Ins, I've been working on Isonzo from Creatively Dyed (Merino-Bamboo-Seacell top). Here is bobbin 1, about 4 ounces:

Isonzo, Bobbin 1

This top weighed in at 8 ounces, so I'm only at the halfway point. The October Spin-In is this Saturday and I've got to decide whether I'm going to continue spinning this or start something else. We all know how easily bored I can become if a project takes too long!

And finally, here is the new shawl I just started:

Nefertem Shawl, in progress

This is Nefertem by Kristin Kapur in Midnight Rendevous (that's how it's spelled on the label) Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Midnight. The pattern and yarn cam in the April 2011 installed of Club Loopy from The Loopy Ewe.

I have not taken any pictures of my Day of the Dead quilt experiments. It's too soon to tell how it's going to shape up.

Hmmm, I still need to post a recap...
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...