Friday, November 11, 2011

Eye Candy Friday finally...

...I'm so ready for the weekend!

Today's eye candy was a little challenging to get. The garden is in it's almost winter state...not a lot of flowers or interesting plants to photograph. The most interesting thing we have growing are brown chile peppers (not exactly photogenic) and pomegranates (I have lots of pomegranate pictures already).  So you get clouds!

This was Thursday morning at sunrise...

Cloudy November morning

...and this morning at sunrise, An hour later and it was raining.

November morning before the rain

Up this weekend: I haven't heard back so I'm going to assume that there is no Spin-In. That's OK, I need to start prepping the house for Thanksgiving. I need to do some serious dusting and get some of the creeping craft stuff back in my sewing room.

I want to migrate a few things back into the Daughter's room to free up a little floor space in my sewing room. She hasn't moved all of her stuff out yet, but enough where some reorganizing is possible.

Craft-wise, I'll continue to work on Zuni, the new needlepoint project. And I have the urge to start a cross stitch project....this one, to be specific:

Ingredients for a new project

I know. Another mermaid. Another year-long (at least!) project. Let's hope she doesn't sit in the stretcher bars as long as the last one did!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...