Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Last WIP-it Wednesday for the year...

...and I still can't show you my WIP.

I've been a bad crafter. :( I failed to complete the Christmas present I was making. [sigh] Well, not totally. I got part of it done, but not all. I'm madly working away at it so I can mail it out a soon as I can.

My other WIP was to pack up the cookies and get them mailed out. I spent several hours packing the boxes yesterday, wrapping the cookie individually before putting them into tins and containers, and then into mailing boxes.


Today's goal was to mail them...DONE!!  One of those boxes contains the partial Christmas present as well as cookies (the other part is coming soon, Jane, I promise!)

After that, I have no idea what my next project will be...maybe more needlepoint. I have so many options, it will be hard to pick.
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...