Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Contest: Last day to enter!

...post a comment on the contest post to enter. Midnight PST is the cut-off time. I'll post the winner on Friday, 1/20. Good luck!


For WIP-it Wednesday, here's a collection of the three latest WIPs.

Sedona is a Merino-Bamboo-Tussah Silk by Lisa Souza. Here is bobbin #1:

Sedona, bobbin#1

At Tuesday Craft Night, I started Anasazi by Susan Portra. Right now it looks a lot like Zuni and Hopi, but that will change once I start adding other elements.

Anasazi, day 1

And finally, a peek at the baby blanket I'm weaving.

Baby blanket on loom

The warp is a combination of  Snuggly Wuggly Baby Sport by Loops & Threads in Raindrops, Plymouth Yarn Dreambaby Shine in White, and another unknown white yarn from my stash. The weft is Snuggly Wuggly Baby Sport by Loops & Threads in PeeWee Prints. I've warped it to 20x107 inches and plan on cutting it in half to make the blanket.

I'll be back on Friday to announce the contest winner!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...