Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP-it Wednesday and a contest reminder...

...as promised, here are the Lask Michigan singles I finished over the weekend:

Lake Michigan singles

I'll probably chain-ply them just to get it finished quicker. I love Miss Babs' colors and will make her booth one of the first I visit at Stitches West 2012.

I have no specific plans for this yarn yet, but have been toying with the idea of creating a woven piece that shows the different colors in water. Too many ideas and not enough time!


Contest Reminder!!
Don't forget about my 6th Blogiversary contest! Comment on this post to enter. The winner will be drawn on Friday, 1/20/12.

The prize: Two (2) skeins of Juniper yarn by Alchemy Yarns of Transformation in Autumn Ecstasy. This was a club color for the Loopy Ewe Sock Club. It is SW Merino, fingering weight.


Good luck!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...