Friday, June 08, 2012

Eye Candy Friday, camera fail...

...I took pictures this morning, but none of them turned out, at least not good enough to post.  So the following picture is from a couple of weeks ago:

Snowpeas

[sigh] It's been that kind of a week.  Lots and lots of work. so much so that I crashed on the couch at 9pm last night...I usually make it until 10pm.

I haven't done anymore in the studio this week because the Husband was removing the old wet bar cabinet and sink. They are over 30 years old and really needed replacing.  He's ordered a new cabinet because it's a non-standard opening...why they made it 33" (standard cabinets are  30" or 36"), I'll never know. The cabinet isn't cheap, but at least it will be better quality than the old one. We still have to get a counter top and sink...

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow!  I need to bake something to take and unearth my poor wheel. It's been shoved behind the dining room table for safety. I need to find something to spin, too!

The rest of the weekend will be spent in the studio. Maybe we'll get the Expedit shelves together and I can start moving fabric in. Wouldn't that be great!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...