Friday, August 10, 2012

another Finished Object Friday...

...I'm treadling as fast as I can!  First, the Eye Candy.

A rose:

Single rose

a rogue gladiola growing in the same pot as one of the plum trees:

Bright pink gladiola

and one of the last stragglers on the salvia bush:

Purple Salvia

Last night was very productive for spinning; I finished the Sam Merlotte handspun:

Sam Merlotte handspun
and a close up:

Sam Merlotte handspun, close up
Specs:
Started 8/6/12;
Finished 8/9/12;
Falkland (3.8 oz) in Newly Minted 1 from The Yarn Wench;
124.7 yds. chain-ply; 11 WPI

I also finished the singles for the Bill Compton and started the singles for the Sookie handspun. Sookie is the last of the 7 yarns I'm spinning for the Ravellenic Games.

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow. I need to make a munchie to take...I need to come up with something fast!

After finish the last of my Ravellenic yarns, I'm going to give spinning a rest. I've been spinning pretty much since June 30th and it's time to work on something else!  Maybe weaving.

If I have time, I'll decoupage the last 3 photo boxes. I have 4 magazine holders and 3 pattern boxes to decoupage after that. Someday I'll be done with this project!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...