Friday, September 07, 2012

Eye Candy Friday...

...and it's going to be a busy weekend.

For today's eye candy we have, Wendy's Wish salvia:

Wendy's Wish Salvia

some sunflowers:

Sunflowers

and Voodoo Star verbena

Verbena Estrella


I have been spending most evenings weaving the shawl. At this point, there is no way I'll finish it by the weekend, so I'm just going to take my time and enjoy the process. One thing I've noticed with this yarn is that it has a lot of stretch. There is one section of the warp that has stretched so much that I have to hang a weight on it to make it taut. I hope it tightens up a bit when I wash it.

Up this weekend: The wedding is tomorrow! I'm a tiny-bit sad that I'm missing Spin-In, but it's one of my "kids" who is getting married—I wouldn't miss it for anything. It should be a great party!

Of course that means that Sunday we have to do everything we normally spread out over the entire weekend...guess we'll be busy on Sunday!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...