Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday, post op...

...I'm here. I have a hugely dilated pupil in my right eye, but I'm fine.

The procedure went well. The Husband, bless him, was with me through all the prep until they took me away for the procedure. Love that man!

Things went quickly, so there wasn't too much time to dwell on what what going to happen. The worst thing was not knowing whether I'd see an instrument coming towards me or what during the procedure. All I saw was bright lights, which made me relax a bit. I didn't feel anything except at one point and they quickly added another numbing drop.

I have a metal eye shield that I have to wear at night. I feel a little Borg with it. LOL! Also have lots of eye drops to use for the next several weeks.

I hope that my old glasses will allow me to drive until I can get a new pair. I won't know for sure until the dilation goes down, Right now, they are OK for watching TV, but don't work for the computer or iPad. That might be an issue for work since I can't really get very close to my monitors.

I hope the dilation goes down another day so I can assess my options. I'd also like to get back to crafting soon!

I just need to be patient...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...