Friday, November 23, 2012

after Thanksgiving Eye-Candy Friday...

...we had a great meal and great time with family yesterday. I hope you all did, too.

Here's a peek at our holiday tables:

Homemade cranberry sauce

and the star of the show:


The daughter brought some beautiful tulips a that we placed on the buffet:


Tulip, close-up

We just got back from our annual trip to the Crest Family Christmas tree ranch in the Santa Cruz mountains. It was a gorgeous and incredibly warm day. Usually, it's on the cool side, frequently very cold, and sometimes rainy. So this was a treat!  Good food, good friends...it was a great day,

Up this weekend: I want to make progress on the quilt and I have a yarn to finish plying. I also have a knitting project to work on.  Other than a couple of errands and laundry, I plan to craft as much as possible for the next two days. Heaven!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...