Friday, November 09, 2012

[Brrrr!] It's Eye Candy Friday...

...the AC is working overtime in the office and there's a slight nip in the air outside.  We're waiting for a new furnace filter at home, so I haven't turned on the heat yet. Thank goodness for electric blankets!

Today's eye candy is from one of the few things still blooming in the garden: paperwhite narcissus:

Paperwhite Narcissus

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow!  I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with the spinners and my wheel. I'll probably bake some cookies to take as they are easy to make and I'm not feeling very imaginative, baking-wise.

Also this weekend, the Husband and I need to install our replacement microwave/exhaust fan unit. Our old one refuses to heat anymore. After pricing the replacement and comparing that to the cost of a repair bill, it was a wash.  The new one arrived and we just needed some concentrated time to install it.

I need to get serious about cleaning up the living and dining areas. Thanksgiving is at our house and it would be nice of people didn't trip over boxes, etc.

Looking forward to going home and getting warm!
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...