Friday, February 01, 2013

Happy February and Eye Candy Friday...

...boy, am I ready for the weekend!

First up, a couple of flower pictures.

Calendula:

Calendula in the morning sun

and some pansies:

Pansies

Thank goodness there are flowers by my office building's front door, because you wouldn't have any pictures otherwise. Our garden is deep in its winter sleep and there is very little blooming right now.

Up this weekend:  On Saturday, I need to make a run to the store for ingredients and then bake Mexican Chocolate Brownies and some mini cupcakes for the Daughter's Super Bowl/35th Birthday party on Sunday.

She is really looking forward to the party. I'm looking forward to helping her with the party and spending a little time with her, but the football part...not so much. Between my ex doing the all-sports-on-tv-all-weekend thing and having to take my kid to the Pop Warner football games (she was a cheerleader) for 2 years, I really don't like football. I'm taking my knitting so I won't get bored and I can make progress on the Celestarium shawl. It's only one game, right...
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...