Friday, March 15, 2013

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm ready for the weekend!

I mentioned that the Husband bought flowers last weekend for the courtyard are I can see from my studio window.

Here are some red snapdragons:

Red snapdragons

an English Daisy:

English Daisy

and Bacopa:

Bacopa flowers

He also shared this picture of the cats enjoying themselves in the backyard:

Catnip Catnap

Tica has camped in the pot that contains catnip. Either Sombra is 'nipped out or is waiting for Tica to move. :)

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow! I'm not sure what munchie to take as I'm feeling uninspired at the moment. Cupcakes are easy, but maybe I'll take some cheese and crackers. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

One thing I plan to do is to audition some borders for the shawl. But first, I need to learn how to do a knitted-on border!I'm sticking to free charts for now, but I have my eye on a couple of pi shawl patterns that I might have to buy is I can't fins a free one that I like.

A little clean up...a few errands...a walk on Sunday...and my weekend should be quite full!

.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...