Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Top of the Waves Tuesday...

...because there's not much new to report.
  1. Taxes: Everything is entered into TurboTax except the stuff from the Husband.  I had minor heart failure when I couldn't find two receipts of our charitable donations...the ones where I donated about 150 books, 40 yards of fabrics and a bunch of hand knit scarves!  I finally found them, but the search chewed up several hours of valuable crafting time!
     
  2. Caterwauling quilt: Zero progress over the weekend. See item #1 above.
      
  3. Spinning: Zero progress.
      
  4. Lacy in the Sky with Diamonds (Celestarium) shawl: I have completed 16 of the 72 repeats for the lace edging. I love the way it's turning out!  If I get a chance, I'll upload a picture for WIP-it Wednesday.
..and that's it.  The shawl is still the main focus, especially now that I can how cool the edging looks. I need to finish this so I can get back to my other WIPs!

(Famous last words...)
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...