Friday, May 03, 2013

Eye Candy Friday...

...and the first for May.  More color is appearing in the garden.

The tomato plants are starting to flower:

Tomato flower

The remaining chive plants have also set flowers:

Chive flower

The feijoa tree is starting up:

Feijoa flowers

...as is the Pomegranate:

Pomegranate flowers are starting

We do have a new plant in the backyard, a sweet pea shrub:

Sweet Pea Shrub

Up this weekend: No specific plans at the moment. I'd like to get some spinning done. I have the Camel-silk that ready to ply. I have a couple of others in progress that I'd like to finish soon.

And then there's the loom that is calling my name...and the needlepoint...and...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...