Friday, October 25, 2013

Eye Candy Friday...

...and not a moment too soon!

Given that I had an eye candy-heavy post on Tuesday withe PIQF pictures, I don't have much today. Here is one picture I didn't show you Tuesday. This is detail #2 from the Life at Water's Edge quilt:

Detail #2 of Life at Water's Edge quilt

Not exactly my typical flower picture, but it will do. :)

Up this weekend: Nothing specific planned. I have the typical chores and errands to do.  Of course there is a wealth of craft project s to choose from! 
  • I'd like to make more progress on the shawl. I am on #19 of 58 edging repeats. I'd like to get to the halfway point by the end of the weekend, but I'm not sure how realistic that is given my level of ennui with the border.
  • I want to finish stitching the Mediterranean Mermaid's tail. This is doable. Once I complete the tail, I can flip the frame and start working towards her face. Oh yeah, I have to decide what to do about those weird blue sections in her hair...
  • I want to sew a hanging trash bag for my car. I can't find one I like at the store, but I did find an online pattern for one. This is also a doable project, assuming I can decide on the fabric to use!
  • I want to finish the cuffs of the Carbonized Zombie socks. If I don't feel like knitting on the shawl, I can work on these.
Let's see how far I get!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...