Wednesday, October 09, 2013

WIP-it Wednesday, roll call...

...time to update the list since I finished something and started something new. :)

Recent Finish:
  •  10/5 Chain-plied Pretty in Pink (Pink Layered batt). Need to take pictures of the final yarn.

WIPs in Rotation:
  1. The Sky is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry] - 75% complete. I have completed 11 of 58 edging repeats. I'm a little bored with it at the moment.
     
  2. Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia (cross stitch) - I divided this chart into 4 sheets, each one contains about a 4th of the chart with some overlap. I have finished the center portion of the design (sheet #3). I'm prepping sheet #4 (the tail fins) by highlighting where the beads and treasures go. I opted to continue stitching the greens rather than start on the torso...I just love the way the metallics look!
     
  3. Bulb by Shepherd's Bush - about 30% complete (cross stitch) - I've finished B and U; L is about 50% done.
     
  4. Windsor Denim and Chocolate singles (spinning) - Started at September's Spin-In and have not touched it since. No pictures yet.
     
  5. Carbonized Zombie Socks  [Ravelry] - Working on the cuffs; starting row 12 of the first pattern repeat (3 total). I've already made one modification: the pattern called for 18 rows of ribbing and I did 10. I hate ribbing and 10 rows is plenty. (picture in yesterday's post)

Waiting to be rotated in:
  1. Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)- Technically it's still on hold, but I actually did a little work on it last week.
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
Hibernating:
  1. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  2. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  4. Seaweed Cardigan (knitting)  [Ravelry
WIPs To Be:
  1. A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
  2. Halloween cross stitch piece - still waiting for the fabric

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...