Wednesday, April 02, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which I have one WIP picture. I kind of forgot it was Wednesday and left the house without taking any pictures.

I do have have one WIP picture of some stealth knitting. I started a project-that-shall-not-be-named at lunchtime. It doesn't look like much, but this is probably the only shot you'll see until it arrives at its new home:

Stealth knitting

I'm using some leftover yarn to create it as it doesn't nee much yardage.

There has been little activity on some hibernating projects. Here's the latest WIP roll call.

WIPs in Rotation:
  1. Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
    Added more rows to the center square.
  2. Carbonized Zombie Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
    No work this week, but they are simply waiting their turn.
  3. Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia, originally started 11/6/11; restarted 9/1/13 (cross stitch)
    No work this week, but it will get some play this weekend
  4. Stealth project (knitting)
    Just started it
  5. Belvedere Bird of Paradise handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Singles are done; need to ply
  6. Inkle strap training project (weaving) [Ravelry]
    Somehow this fell off of the WIP list. I actually worked on it over the weekend. I'm just going to finish the strap in its current configuration so I can rewarp the inkle for something else.

Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
  2. Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
  3. Rockefeller Moon shawl  [Ravelry

UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)

WIPs To Be:
  • A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me. 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...