Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Finished Object Tuesday...

...I finished the mermaid!! Hooray!!

She needs pressing before I can lace her onto foam core (and I have to find the foam core). Here is a first look:

Mediterranean Mermaid, first look

Specs:

Mediterranean Mermaid
Originally started 11/6/2011; restarted 9/1/13;
Finished 5/3/14;
Pattern by Mirabilia
Modifications: Changed the odd blue highlights in her hair to shades of brown;  used round pearl beads instead of the Mill Hill creamy pearl beads

And I am almost finished with Anasazi!  I am doing the string art, which is the last step for this project. I will be so happy when this is done!

Anasazi, as of 5/5/14

I did manage to squeeze in a little bit of spinning. However, when I am so close to finishing a project, I become completely obsessed with it!

I hope that obsession continues when I finish Anasazi and turn my attention to the Carbonized Zombie socks. I have another inch to knit before I can start the toe decreases. I'm getting closer to a new pair of socks!
.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...