Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday...

...there are new WIPs and many old ones.  The old ones are still not calling my name and I continue to make new ones!

I didn't get a picture of the Monarch merino-silk that I'm spinning, but I did manage a shot of the Bloomfield Blues singles that are waiting to be plied:

Bloomfield Blues singles

I love the gentle color transitions in this handspun. It's one of the reasons I'm doing it as a two-ply.

I started a new shawl last night. It is in the very beginning stages...only 5 rows in. I am knitting Color Affection in shades of gray [Ravelry]. I'm hoping that this shawl goes better than my attempt at the Rockefeller shawl.

On to the WIP roll call...

WIPs in Rotation:

  1. Bloomfield Blues (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Ready to ply
  2. Monarch (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Spun about 1.3 of 4.1 ounces
  3. Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
    5 rows done
WIPs waiting for rotation:
  1. Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
  2. Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)

UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)

WIPs To Be:
  • A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me. 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...