In the picture, you can see the materials--Star Sapphire linen (32 count), DMC floss, Kreinik metallics, Mill Hill Beads, beads--that I need to start it. The next step is to press the folds out of the fabric and put it on the stretcher bars. Then take a deep breath and just start.
With two more finishes last weekend, it's time to re-do the WIPs list.
WIPs in Rotation:
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
I have the floss, the beads, the treasures, and the fabric, I just need to start!
- Stealth project (knitting)
It's a secret project for a friend
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
8 pattern repeats (in the first section) done
- Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
I've wound the warp yarn. Need to take the time to warp.
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.