Thursday, July 10, 2014

First day of vacation...

...and I'm already off track for Tour de Fleece. I had to take my rest day yesterday because there was no way I could stay awake long enough to spin, much less blog.

It was a long day, starting at 3:30 am when the Husband got up to finish packing his car to leave at 4am. I, of course, never got back to sleep. As long as I was awake, I decided to take the Wednesday morning cycling class at the gym, hoping that it would give me a burst of energy. It worked somewhat.  I finished up everything I was supposed to at work, but it meant that I didn't get home until 8pm. Dinner, a glass of wine, and an ice cream bar...I was done for the night!

I did manage to do a little spindle spinning on Monday and Tuesday, but not near as much as I wanted. I plan on plying the Plum Honey Light [Ravelry] if I can manage to drag myself away from the computer. I have a bunch of fiber to log into Ravelry (old stash that I finally photographed) after I massage the images.

OK...need to spin now!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...