Friday, December 19, 2014

Eye Candy Friday...

...and my last workday of the year! I don't go back to work until January 5th. Yay!

Today's picture is from 2007. I think this was taken the last time we went to a Christmas Tree farm to get a tree. (We buy them at the nursery now.)

Close-up: pine tree

It was a perfect day in the Santa Cruz mountains, blue sky and not too cold.

Up this weekend: I'm in the home stretch. Tomorrow is chocolate day. My friend Linda is coming over in the afternoon to help with the chocolate bark and fudge. I have 5 kinds of bark to make and the macadamia lime fudge. Making bark is fun, but messy!

I'm toying with the idea of making one more cookie, but we'll see how much time I have left!

Once I have finished the chocolate, it's time to start packaging things. I've talked about the packing process before. It's pretty time-consuming. But it's fun to watch all of those goodie bags filling up!

After that, it's time to clean up the house and find the kitchen so we can make Christmas Eve dinner.

Oh, and then there's that thing called Christmas shopping...the I'm done with the Husband, but the Daughter still hasn't given me a list. Make it kind of hard to shop...

And somewhere in there I need to finish the stealth gift. Ack!
And.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...