Friday, February 13, 2015

Eye Candy Friday, long week-end style...

...and the weekend before Stitches West!

The trees and plants are started to bloom in our garden.  We are starting to see daffodils:

Daffodil 1

and nasturtiums:

Nasturtium

Our flowering plum tree always puts on a great show of blossoms:

Flowering plum 1

Up this weekend: It's a three-day weekend! Hooray!

I need to do some housekeeping as it's been neglected lately. The cats will be a little perturbed when I pull out the vacuum monster, but it must be done.

I'm going to gather my supplies for my Stitches West class. I think I have everything on hand. If not, there will be time to buy the remaining items over the weekend.

I'm making decent progress on the Be My Baby project, but I'm getting a little bored with linen stitch. I think I'll start one of my Loopy Academy assignments just to have an alternate knitting project to take to Stitches.

The other WIPs are not as portable, so it would be god to work on them this weekend.

We have no plans for Valentine's day...maybe just a bottle of champagne and some strawberries.  I'm not getting enough sleep and I'm pretty tired...the Husband is fighting off a cold. We'll just keep it mellow.
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...