Friday, February 27, 2015

Last Eye Candy Friday for February...

...can you believe it?!  Februaries always go by so quickly!

Today's eye candy highlights the early spring we are experiencing. In our front yard, the lavender is blooming:

Lavender against the morning sky

In the backyard, freesias are popping up everywhere:

Red fressias

And the Blenheim apricot tree is blossoming like crazy:

Blenheim apricot blossoms

Up this weekend: I need to catch up on some chores that were completely ignored while I attended Stitches West. :-) My floors, in particular, need serious attention!

I'm an itching to start spinning some of the yak-silk top that I bought from Greenwood Fiberworks. However, that is the only new project I'm going to allow myself to start. I have not works on Be My Baby [Ravelry]in a while and I need to continue making progress on my Loopy Academy project, Irisa Cowl [Ravelry].

I wish weekends were longer!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...