Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...blog and run style.  I've been knee-deep in Wordpress Builder, trying to customize a theme. I have two goals: One is to redesign my website and the other is to learn about Wordpress Builder, which we use for client websites. The more I learn, the more I can help on overflow work.

I had hoped to take a photo of the new project I started during Stitches, but I ran out of time (and light). I'll get to it soon.

WIP Roll Call

Worked on:

  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Continuing to work on scarf portion
  2. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
    Continuing to work on the filling stitches
  3. Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting) [Ravelry
    Started 2/19/15; about 5 inches completed
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  • Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
  • Loopy Academy projects, with a focus on techniques
    • Striping: Striped Stockinette Snake [Ravelry]
    • Felting/Fulling: Oatmeal Bonnet [Ravelry]
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...