Friday, March 13, 2015

Eye Candy Friday the 13th...

...again. Two months in a row. How weird is that?

As the Spring Equinox approaches, our garden is doing its best to ramp up. The tulips are emerging:

New pink tulip

and another:

Bicolor tulip

The freesias are popping up everywhere:

Lavender freesias

and the roses are starting up:

Pink rosebud at sunrise

Now if we only could have more rain!

Up this weekend: It's Spin-In for Pi Day! Unfortunately, I can't make a decent pie, so I'm going to stick with celebrating St. Patrick's Day early. I have an appointment earlier in the day, so I don't have the time to bake anything. I bought a nice selection of Irish cheeses and the crackers to go with them. I think that will work fine.

At Spin-In, I plan on finishing the singles for the Meteor Shower handspun [Ravelry] and then I'll start on something else.

So Saturday is all planned out, leaving Sunday for chores and other crafty things.  Sleep is also on the agenda. This darn time change has seriously messed up my internal clock and I'm awake when I should be asleep, and vice versa.

I think I'll help sleep along tonight with an adult beverage (or two), followed by the requisite two extra strength Excedrin to counteract the resulting headache.

I know how to live, don't I?! :)
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...