Friday, March 06, 2015

Eye Candy Friday...

...and March is well under way.

There are a few things to photograph in the back yard, but due to sunrise occurring earlier and cloudless skies, it's been too bright to take photos at my normal time after the gym. Once we chnage the clocks this weekend, I should be able to get back to my normal Friday routine.

Today's eye candy is from one of my walks in the neighborhood. Morning dew and a pink flower;

Morning dew

A pink rose along a white fence:

Pink rose along a white fence

and some coral-colored flowers (I have no idea what these are).

Coral-colored flowers

Up this weekend: Given that I found lots of little paw prints leading away from the food and water dish, I think mopping the floor is on the agenda. Tica's been playing in the food bowl in addition to the water bowl and making tracks.

I feel the lure of the loom and the spinning wheel, so at least one of them will be put into play...maybe both! I also need to spend some quality time with my needlepoint project.

I need to make serious progress on the Irisa Cowl/scarf, my first Loopy Academy project for this semester. I still have two more after this one and they all must be completed and pictures uploaded by 5/31. I have a long way to go...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...