Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...blogging has been hit-or-miss so far this month, photos even more so.

Before the time change, it was difficult to take photos in the morning before work because it was too bright in the backyard and by the time I got home it was fully dark. Well, now it's too dark in the morning and it's too dark when I get home from work.  Make it hard to take pictures!

I finally got back to working on the scarf this morning while I waited for my turn at the Kaiser lab. It's time for blood tests again. I hope there are no issues...I hate it when I get email from my physician!

WIP Roll Call
 
Worked on:
  1. Dreams of Amethyst shawl (weaving) [Ravelry]
    Warped and started weaving. Need to do the hem stitching before continuing.
  2. Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting) [Ravelry
    10 inches completed. I'm using Socks That Rock Heavyweight--at 350 yards, this could be a long scarf!
  3. Meteor Shower handspun [Ravelry]
    About 3 of 4 ounces spun so far.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  • Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  • Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  • Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint) 
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
  • Loopy Academy projects, with a focus on techniques
    • Striping: Striped Stockinette Snake [Ravelry]
    • Felting/Fulling: Oatmeal Bonnet [Ravelry]
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...