Monday, July 13, 2015

Tour de Fleece update...

...still making progress!

Tour de Fleece, Day 8 (7/11):
Spun an art yarn from a Yarn Wench batt. This is Rust Verde [Ravelry]:

Rust Verde handspun

and a close up:

Rust Verde handspun, close up

Specs:
Started and finished 7/11/15;
Wild Card Bling Batt (3.5 oz) from the Yarn Wench;
24.2 yds, thread-plied with copper poly threads; bulky weight

Tour de Fleece, Day 9 (7/12):
Spun the singles for a gradient batt from the Yarn Wench,

Tour de Fleece, Day 10 (Rest Day 7/13):
I decided to spin even though it was a rest day. I chain-plied the singles from yesterday. This is Gradient Violet [Ravelry]:

Gradient Violet handspun

and the close up:

Gradient Violet handspun, close up

Specs:
Started 7/12/15;
Finished 7/13/15;
Wild Card Bling Batt (3.1 oz) from the Yarn Wench;
102.4 yds, chain-plied; 10 WPI

I've really been enjoying my vacation. Being able to do whatever I wanted, when I wanted has been incredibly energizing. :)
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...