Wednesday, July 08, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday and Tour de Fleece Day 4...

...last day of work before craft-cation!

Tour de Fleece, Day 4:

I selected a medium-weight spindle and started spinning a turquoise Crazy Batt [Ravelry] from Faerie Mountain. It's the same batt I started spinning on the wheel before it collapsed. Here's last night's progress:

Crazy Turquoise singles

WIPs:
I finished the front of the Scaredy Sheep scissor fob and started stitching the back. It should go pretty quickly, so I can finish it while I'm on my vacation.

WIP Roll Call

Worked on:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on row 21
  2. Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
    I think I have the final layout...time to start sewing!
  3. Scaredy Sheep Scissor Fob (cross stitch)
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  • Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  • Santa Fe #5 (needlepoint)
  • Old Christmas ornaments
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  5. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.



No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...