Friday, August 07, 2015

Eye Candy Friday already...

...my brain didn't connect with the fact it was Friday until I got to work. I went to my regular Friday morning cycling class, knowing that the instructor would be Monique, who only teaches on Friday. And yet when I got home afterward, it didn't register that it was Friday and I needed to take some photos of the cacti that are blooming  in the backyard.

Nope. No flower pictures today. :(

Fortunately, I did take a picture of last night's sunset, which was gorgeous.

Sunset 8/6/15

Later, it rained and there was lots of thunder and lightening. It was very cool!  Sadly, the rain didn't last long.

Up this weekend: My sister-in-law and her husband arrive on Saturday for a visit. We'll probably end up over there on Sunday.

I'm still waiting for my backing fabric the arrive for the commission quilt. I'd love to be able to sandwich the quilt and get started on the quilting.

Other than that, it's the normal chores and crafts. I'm still not ready to go back to spinning yet, so I'll stick with the needlework and knitting projects I have in progress. I have enough to keep me busy for quite a while!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...