Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...picture-less post because I either can't show you what I'm working on or the photo would look essentially the same s the last one I posted for the project.

My crafting life is currently full of loose threads that need to be buried. I worked on them for 2.5 hours last night and I still have a thousand threads to go. Yes, I'm exaggerating, but if you saw what it looks like, you'd think it was a thousand, too.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it's going to take a while to get there!

WIP Roll Call:

Worked on:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on row 42 of 62. It helps that this is my Monday Craft Coffee project, so it gets some play every week.
  2. Stealth Commission project (quilting)
    Burying the threads for the quilted squares. Still need to hand-stitch the binding, make the label, and attach it.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry]
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  4. No-Noro Hat for Halos of Hope (knitting)
  5. Sail (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
  5. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...