Right now my biggest WIP is here at work. It's Open Enrollment time and I'm chasing down the last few forms from employees so I can submit everything to our broker.
Very little progress is happening on my other WIPs. The cold weather is making me want to go into hibernation mode. However I need to start getting serious so I can finish at least one thing this month!
WIP Roll Call:
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Had to tink back to a section in row 1 of the pattern repeat where the stitches were twisted. Fortunately, I hadn't started row 2 again, so I'm essentially in the same spot as last week.
- Stealth Christmas project (sewing)
Finished the embroidery and sewed the fronts and backs together. Started the binding and need to rip out what I've done and approach it in a different manner.
- Calypso handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Sail (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.