Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Picture-less WIP-it Wednesday...

...mostly because the project I was going to photograph is at home and the camera is at work with me. (sigh)

Right now my biggest WIP is here at work. It's Open Enrollment time and I'm chasing down the last few forms from employees so I can submit everything to our broker.

Very little progress is happening on my other WIPs. The cold weather is making me want to go into hibernation mode. However I need to start getting serious so I can finish at least one thing this month!

WIP Roll Call:

Worked on:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Had to tink back to a section in row 1 of the pattern repeat where the stitches were twisted. Fortunately, I hadn't started row 2 again, so I'm essentially in the same spot as last week.
  3. Stealth Christmas project (sewing)
    Finished the embroidery and sewed the fronts and backs together. Started the binding and need to rip out what I've done and approach it in a different manner.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Calypso handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  5. Sail (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
  4. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...