Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...and the weekend report.
  • There was only one person spinning at Spin-In. The rest of us were working on other projects!
  • I made gingerbread mini-muffins to take to Spin-In. I drizzled a little lemon glaze on top to make them a little more interesting.
  • I finished the embroidery on the stealth project. I have step one of the finishing complete, but I'm having issues with the second and final step. I need to rip out some binding and attach it in a different manner. Once I figure that out, I can finish the entire project.
  • I worked a little on the Canto de Sirena shawl [Ravelry]. My main problem with this shawl is that each row is very long and I can only handle a row or two a night. This will be a very slow project!
  • I worked on the By My Baby For My Baby [Ravelry] project last night.
  • I did think about what I need to do to get the house ready for company. I didn't actually do anything about it, though. (HA!)
  • I did not make any progress on the Going Snow Global quilt. 
  • Way busy at work.
  • Cold is not my friend. All I want to do is snuggle under some blankets to keep warm, where I promptly fall asleep.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...