Wednesday, December 02, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...it's December. You know what that means...it's cookie time!

Baking is my main WIP this month, at least until Christmas Eve!  I have purchased all of the ingredients, although there are two that haven't arrived yet. I will start baking on Saturday!

WIP Roll Call:

Worked on:

  • Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
    I have 20 of 67 inches completed on the scarf portion of this project.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Calypso handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  2. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Empress handspun [Ravelry]
  4. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  5. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  6. Sail (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
  4. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...