Friday, February 26, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...spring has arrived in our yard even though it's still February.

The Husband purchased a bunch of new flowers to replenish our hanging baskets in the backyard. I also asked for a basket for the courtyard so I can see pretty flowers from my studio windows.

The blueberries are blooming again:

Blueberry blossoms

We have some new pansies:

Purple pansies

These tiny blue flowers are lithodora:

Lithodora

He's planted several colors of primroses:

Pink primroses

New this year are some magenta bicolor senetti:

Magenta Bi-color Senetti

Up this weekend: I had plans to do a neighborhood camera walk, but my sprained ankle is not going to be happy walking a couple of miles. I'm having enough trouble just walking around the office and at home. It's improving, just not as fast as I'd like.

I am itching to start the weaving of my new piece! I have four bobbins wound and ready to go.

Sweet Heat [Ravelry] is ready to ply, but I'm not sure how much treadling my ankle will take. I'll play that one by ear.

Other than that, I'll probably spend a little time on some of my other projects and hope tht I make some visible progress.

Not happy about being sidelined with this ankle. I hope to be able to get back to the gym soon!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...