Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...and the weekend report.
  • I got about half of the sewing completed for my co-worker's project. I'm taking it slow because the minky fabric is so slippery. I don't want to accidentally sew the wrong things together. I should get the rest of it done this coming weekend.
  • I looked at the Citrus Hat [Ravelry] project and didn't actually work on it. Maybe tonight.
  • I wove several inches on the Mermaid's Tale wrap [Ravelry]. My ankle isn't happy with where I have to place it to work on this project.  I didn't get as much done as I wanted before I needed to change positions.
  • I did quite a bit of work on the Leaf Monthly Musing cross stitch. Between the weekend's stitching and last night's during Craft Coffee, I'm almost done. I need to fix one missed stitch, press it, and sew on the buttons. I should be able to finish it before the weekend.
  • Based on how unhappy my ankle was with weaving, I decided not to attempt plying or spinning yet. I really need both feet to be functioning close to normal. That means I'll need to either spindle spin or knit for Spin-In this Saturday. I'm bummed because spinning is my go-to craft on the weekends.
  • Reading is going slowly this month. I'm reading the latest book in a series that I liked up until this installment. I'm just not feeling it. Fortunately, it's a library book and I haven't wasted any money on it, just time that could have been spent reading something enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogiversary Contest...

October 2007 recap...

It's my 5th Blogiversary...let's have a contest!