Friday, September 09, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...yeah, I totally missed posting on Wednesday. These short work weeks tend to get away from me.

Today's eye candy is brought to you by Birthday Bouquets! Both my mother and the Daughter gave me flowers for my birthday.

Mom's bouquet had a couple of the standards. Pink roses:

Pink roses

Alstroemeria:

Alstroemeria

and the no-so-standard green chrysanthemum:

Green mum

The Daughter's bouquet had large pink and white lilies:

Pink and white lily

Pink-edged yellow roses:

Another yellow rose

Gayfeather:

Gayfeather

and irises:

Iris

Up this weekend: My mission is to get the house in order. There are still way too many leftover bits from the kitchen mini-remodel. We have a ton of Goodwill stuff to catalog so we can get it out of the house.

I'll work in some crafts when I get a chance, but the house is the number 1 priority.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...