- I cleaned up a few things in the studio, but not nearly as much as I wanted.
- I did not do any significant house-cleaning...looks like this coming weekend is going to be busy!
- I did find a couple of small cross stitch projects to take with me on vacation--a couple of scissor fobs and a needleroll. I need to press the fabric and make sure I have all of the fibers they need. They are small enough that they fit in my purse and don't need Q-snaps or a hoop.
I can stitch these on the plane without worrying about cutting the threads. However, I plan to put a dental floss container in my bag so I can cut any really long ends.
- After looking at the Spiral Striped Hat again, I frogged it. It is officially IDJ (It's dead, Jim).
- I looked through my yarn stash and found two skeins of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn. I cast on for another No-Noro Hat. This will be my car project for vacation. Because hats work up very fast, I'll pack another skein of yarn just in case. We'll see how far I get on the first hat!
- I continue to work on the St. Charles needlepoint piece. Now that I'm on the trame´ portion, it's a little less boring. (LOL!)
- I finished spinning Afternoon of the Faun handspun [Ravelry]. I took some photos, but I haven't uploaded them yet.
- Progress continues on the Mother of Dragons shawl [Ravelry]
- I finally finished winding the new warp for the Baby Wolf. It's chained and ready to put on the loom. Of course, I don't know when I'm going to be able to rewarp the loom...
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
...and the weekend report.
...and another week where I don't have a true WIP photo to show. However, here's a photo of the Apricot Orchid [ Ravelry ] fiber f...
I'm struggling a bit to get the new layout to do the things I want it to do (like make linkable buttons to my KALs in the side bar, us...
...in which there are no new photos of WIPs. Instead, here's a photo of my Abundant Earth Fiber dye kit: I bought this after Stitch...
...and a couple of photo updates. Here is the bobbin full of Mirabel [ Ravelry ] singles: And the current state of Mermaid of the Pea...