Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

...it's back to work I go. Having two weeks off was great, but I do wish that I had spent a little more time on my own projects. In addition to the fact that I had so much to do for Christmas, I found myself easily distracted by TV and other things.

One thing that I couldn't seem to get into was reading. I have decided that I can no longer read Anne Rice novels, even when they are about Lestat, my favorite vampire. Her style of writing no longer appeals to me. Fortunately, the book I was reading, Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis, was an ebook from the library. I didn't spend money for it, thank goodness!

I did manage to do a little knitting. I can't show one of the two projects I finished as it is a gift and hasn't made it to the recipient yet.

The other is the Icelandic Hat [Ravelry] that I started in November:

Icelandic Hat

and another view:

Icelandic Hat, top view

Specs:
Started 11/13/16;
Finished 12/31/16;
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Icelandic
Pattern: Modification of Malabrigo Head Thingie by Anne Sahakian
For Halos of Hope

I'm going to start another hat, I just don't know what pattern to use.

I know 'm delinquent with a November recap and now I need to do a December plus an end-of-the-year recap. Sigh...one step at a time!
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...