Wednesday, January 04, 2017

WIP-it Wednesday...

...time to review the things in process and set priorities.

I am taking some time away from my normal projects to help my boss with his knitting project. He's knitting 10+ Pussy Hats for the Women's March in DC and needs some help. I'll do at least a couple for him...more if I have the time.

Worked on:
  • All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
    And playing with the layout continues
  • Pussy Hats (knitting)
    Pattern and yarn selected; just need to find the right size needles
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting)  [Ravelry]
  4. Sea of Dreams baby quilt (quilting)
  5. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  6. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Finishing work
  5. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  6. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  7. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  8. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...