Wednesday, March 01, 2017

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which I show a (nearly) finished object.

This is the Baby Camo Sweater:

Baby Camo Sweater, nearly done

Specs:
Started 2/19/17
Finished 2/26/17
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Camouflage
Pattern:  Five Hour Baby Sweater by Courtney Filner

I originally declared it done when I was going to add buttons. I had the buttons picked out and everything. After talking to a knitting friend, we decided I-cord ties were a better choice. I knit one i-cord during a meeting and started the second one. I'll finish the second tie watching TV tonight.

I still need to take photos of the finished Macaw hat, probably this weekend.

WIPs Roll Call

Worked on:
  • Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Trying to figure out where I left off.
Works In Progress:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
  3. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  4. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
  5. Victoria handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Finishing work
  6. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  7. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  9. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...