This is the Baby Camo Sweater:
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Camouflage
Pattern: Five Hour Baby Sweater by Courtney Filner
I originally declared it done when I was going to add buttons. I had the buttons picked out and everything. After talking to a knitting friend, we decided I-cord ties were a better choice. I knit one i-cord during a meeting and started the second one. I'll finish the second tie watching TV tonight.
I still need to take photos of the finished Macaw hat, probably this weekend.
WIPs Roll Call
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Trying to figure out where I left off.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Victoria handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.