Wednesday, March 08, 2017

WIP-it Wednesday...

...already!

Not much happening on the WIPs front. I didn't have the energy to work on anything last night.

With my we trip to Mom's this weekend, I need to stash dive for more hat yarn. While I could probably work on the shawl while I;m there, it would be safer to work on a simple hat. I'm having enough issues with this shawl when I can concentrate on it. I won;t have that level of concentration at Mom's.

WIPs Roll Call

Worked on:
  • Crocus handspun [Ravelry]
    Almost done with the singles...about 0.25 to 0.50 ounce left to spin
  • Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on row 40 (of 64) for chart #1. That will be followed by 30 rows of chart #2, and then chart #3 (which looks really confusing right now, but might make more sense when I get there).
  • Victoria handspun (spinning) [Ravelry
    Ready to ply,
Works In Progress:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
  3. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  4. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Finishing work
  6. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  7. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  9. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...