- I'm still processing photos from my Easter photo shoot at Fremont High School. I predict more tulip photos for Eye Candy Friday!
- To curb rampant startitis, I decided to start one spinning project. I spun the singles for Puget Sound handspun [Ravelry]. I love the colors in this merino-tencel top from Greenwood Fiberworks. I bought this at Stitches West 2016.
- I briefly worked on the St. Charles (needlepoint). I think I'm past being bored with this one, so I think I can wind this back into the rotation.
- I am making good progress on the Teal It To The Bees hat [Ravelry].
- I wove a little on the Rosewood Wrap [Ravelry]
- I really need to decide if I'm done with the 4-shaft sampler [Ravelry]. I'd kind of like to dress the loom for a "real" project.
- I thought about working on the Mother of Dragons shawl [Ravelry]. My main problem is that the shawl requires some attention-units, and I didn't have many of those this weekend!
- Today is the Husband's birthday. So it's a rare night out to dinner for us!
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
...and the weekend report.
...and another week where I don't have a true WIP photo to show. However, here's a photo of the Apricot Orchid [ Ravelry ] fiber f...
I'm struggling a bit to get the new layout to do the things I want it to do (like make linkable buttons to my KALs in the side bar, us...
...in which there are no new photos of WIPs. Instead, here's a photo of my Abundant Earth Fiber dye kit: I bought this after Stitch...
...and a couple of photo updates. Here is the bobbin full of Mirabel [ Ravelry ] singles: And the current state of Mermaid of the Pea...