Wednesday, October 18, 2017

And I'm back...

...it was a great vacation in Arizona!

We visited the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, the Sunset Crater area, Walnut Canyon, and several pueblo ruins and cliff dwellings.  The new camera worked pretty well and I used my old camera as well. I took a lot of photos...I'm going to be processing them for quite a while!

I had planned to work on my knitting projects while we were driving from place to place. However, that didn't happen very often. I did manage to get a few rows in on the latest hat, but that's all!

So I have no new progress on any of my projects. I hope to get back into the swing of things this weekend!

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:
  • Confetti hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on the body of the hat.
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting) 
  3. Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Christmas 9-patch Pillow (cross stitch)
  5. Crocus handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  6. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch) 
  7. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Phat Fiber box, Indian Wedding (spinning) [Ravelry
  9. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  10. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  11. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
  2. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  4. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Finishing work
  7. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  9. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...