Thursday, October 26, 2017

Yes, I'm still here...

...this week has gotten away from me!

The quick hits:
  1. I spent a happy weekend working on the mermaid and doing some spinning.
  2. Processing our vacation photos is taking forever, but I finally finished day 1! Only 5 more to go. LOL! It's a good thing that I didn't take any photos on our first and last day!
  3. Work is keeping me busy and I wind into open enrollment time. 
  4. The cats are still letting us know that they are happy we're home. 
  5. I'm so ready for the time change! I keep waking up way too early and falling asleep at odd times in the evening. I hope that things will even out when it changes.
Here's a look at one of the Grand Canyon photos. There are more in my Flickr album.

Colorado River from a watchtower window

Just to catch things up, here's the latest WIPs list.

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:

  • Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
    Ordered and received 2 more feature fabrics; will cut those this weekend
  • Crocus handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Spun about 3/4 of the bump
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch) 
    Working the piece upside-down is much better. Still working on her tail
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Christmas 9-patch Pillow (cross stitch)
  4. Confetti hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Crocus handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  6. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  7. Phat Fiber box, Indian Wedding (spinning) [Ravelry
  8. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  9. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  10. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
  2. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  4. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Finishing work
  7. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  9. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...