Friday, December 15, 2017

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm ready to leave this week behind.

Not much for Eye Candy today. There aren't very many flowers to photograph. So how about a Christmas recycle? Here is the advent calendar that I made for our daughter when she was living in Baltimore ini  2006:

Cat Advent Calendar

This is a Makower panel and was pretty quick to assemble. 

Up this weekend: I am in a sprint to finish everything by Tuesday night! Ack!

My last day at work is Wednesday and I need to deliver the work goodie bags then. That means that pretty much everything must be finished by Sunday night. The only thing that won't be done is the final stage(s) of the snowflake cookies. Those always take 3 passes and everything must dry in between.

I haven't quite decided the priority order, but the goal is to do the following this weekend:
  1. Ice/frost all of the sugar cookies (137)
  2. Put chocolate on the biscotti (319)
  3. Make the chocolate bark - 2 kinds
  4. Make the Grand Marnier nuts and the Amaretto nuts
  5. Bring in the Christmas tree and maybe do some decorating
Yeah, I won't get much of a weekend...it's Christmas-time!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...